DOWNLOAD OUR GUIDE TO AVOIDING RESIDENTIAL CARE FEES
If you are worried about the possibility in the future of ever having to enter into a residential care home and being forced to pay for residential care fees then we can help you take action to protect your savings, property and other assets from being used to pay for residential care fees.
Our guide identifies some of the more important legal issues you might want to think about and if you need to speak to one of us about these options then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
WHY TRY OUR GUIDE TO AVOIDING RESIDENTIAL CARE FEES?
Our Inside Information Guide will help you:
- Protect your property, savings and other assets for the future.
- Provide you with legal and ethical ways to block local authority claims for long term care fees.
- Save you thousands of pounds (by either spending nothing or only spending a few hundred pounds) and protecting your assets from being assessed and confiscated to pay for care charges.
- With options to spend your way out of paying long term care fees, showing you what you should buy and when you should buy it.
- Provide information about how to deal with Local Authority assessment procedures.
- Identify circumstances when you might be able to claim free NHS care.
- Use the capital and savings limits to your advantage.
- Provide information about the suitability of Insurance Policies and Home Income Plans.
- How to reinvest certain assets into Investment Bonds to gain protection.
- Be aware of what assets are exempt from a Local Authority means assessment.
- Understand the concept of depravation of assets and how to avoid doing that.
- How to dispose of assets the right way without âdeprivingâ yourself of them.
- The right way to gift assets.
- Inheritance Act planning strategies.
- What property exemptions you can use.
- Explain Deferred Payment Agreements and Equity Release schemes.
- How making a will the right way to include a Will Trust can protect half of your assets.
- The use of Interest in Possession Trusts and Discretionary Trusts.
- How the concept of Proprietary estoppel can be of help you.
- Family loans and legal charges.
- And a lot of other useful strategies.
Donât risk losing what is rightfully yours by waiting until it is too late to shield and protect your assets.
THE LEGAL BASICS
3. THE LEGAL POSITION
4. COMMUNITY CARE SERVICES
5. ASSESSMENT PROCEDURES
6. CHARGES FOR CARE SERVICES
NHS AND LOCAL AUTHORITY
7. FREE NHS CARE
8. NURSING AND SOCIAL CARE CONTRIBUTIONS
9. PROPERTY DISREGARDS
10. CHOOSING THE RIGHT CARE HOME
12. WELFARE BENEFITS
SAVINGS AND INVESTMENTS
13. CAPITAL SAVINGS AND LIMITS
14. INSURANCE POLICIES AND HOME INCOME PLANS
15. INVESTMENT BONDS
16. CONSULT AN INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVISOR
17. FULLY EXEMPT ASSETS
18. BUSINESS ASSETS
GIVING AWAY ASSETS
19. DEPRAVATION OF ASSETS â The Wrong Way To Give Away Assets
20. DISPOSAL OF ASSETS â The Right Way To Give Away Assets
21. GIFTING TO PRESERVE ASSETS
22. INHERITANCE TAX GIFTS
23. PROPERTY EXEMPTIONS
24. RENTING THE HOME
25. DEFERRED PAYMENT AGREEMENTS
26. EQUITY RELEASE SCHEMES
LEGAL SOLUTIONS TO PROTECT YOUR ASSETS FROM CARE FEES
27. MAKE A WILL â WILL TRUSTS
28. MAKE A LASTING POWER OF ATTORNEY
29. DISCRETIONARY TRUSTS
30. INTEREST IN POSSESSION TRUSTS
31. PERSONAL FAMILY LOANS AND LEGAL CHARGES
32. PROPRIETORY ESTOPPELL