We offer a e-mail advice service for most legal matters in England and Wales.Â Â If you have a legal problem and would like us to help then please email us.
We will return to you within 3 working days with an initial response free of charge and without any obligation.
If you require further assistance and a more in depth analysis of your legal position with specialist legal advice from one of our fully qualified legal team then we provide an email advice service.
WHAT WE WILL DO
Provide realistic legal advice tailored to your personal situation
Provide a competitive fixed fee
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Â A detailed breakdown of your current legal position including all steps you have taken so far and any impeding deadlines
- Copies of any paperwork you may have relating to your case
- Details of any previous legal representatives and their roles
- An idea from you of what you would like to achieve from your current legal position
- An idea of any financial restraints or difficulties you may have. Â This is not to pry but in fact allows us to tailor our advice to best suit your budget
FIXED FEE EMAIL ASSESSMENT FORM
If the assessment is exceptionally complicated or difficult, or if more information is required we may have to return to you to ask further questions before any actual assessment is given. Â This is to ensure that we can provide you with an accurate quotation and have the right Specialist to deal with your query.
Sadly, we have to reserve the right to refuse to act in certain circumstances or alternatively charge an additional fee for providing an assessment in an exceptionally complicated or difficult cases. Â However, we will always advise you in advance of any cost and there will be no obligation for you to continue if you do not wish to do so.
All matters discussed with you are completely confidential. A confidential but brief written record of the conversation will need to be made by us to comply with our Regulations. Â We also reserve the right to record the telephone conversation. Â However these records will be strictly confidential and we will not disclose this to a third party.